Woof & Whimper recognizes and values the protection of your personal information. We are aware of our obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and recent GDPR and CCPA legislations and we will ensure that we fulfill our obligations under these agreements.
We also recognize that you may have concerns about our collection of your personal information via our website, which is located at www.woofandwhimper.com and how we may use that information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
From time to time, we may collect the following information from you:
- Name and Surname
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Phone Number
- Purchase Information
- Conversations with our customer support team
- IP Address
USE OF INFORMATION
In general, we use information collected from you to better your shopping experience on our Website. In general we use the information above in the following capacities:
- Process payment and refunds
- Ship and deliver your orders
- Send you information regarding our latest services and processes (when opted in)
- Respond to your questions, refund requests, and comments
- Personalize your shopping experience the website
- Analysis to continually improve our website and our services
- Enabling third party partners to perform their assigned tasks, whether it is technical, logistical, or other business functions
We will not use or disclose (or permit the use or disclosure of) personal information that could be used to identify an individual member in any circumstances except:
- to ensure the proper functioning of our business and the Website
- to communicate promotional offers and special events to you;
- where the law requires us, or authorizes us to do so; or
- where you have given express consent to us for a prescribed purpose
We will not sell, distribute, rent, licence, disclose, share or pass your personal information onto any third parties, other than those who are contracted to us to keep the information confidential whether subject to a statute or a scheme which imposes similar restrictions to the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) regarding the handling of personal information.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information collected from you is accurate, up to date, complete and stored in a secure environment and accessed only by our authorised personnel.
Please note that no information transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will endeavor to protect your personal information as best as possible but we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us, or receive from us.
In general, we store your data for as long as it remains relevant to the purposes that it was collected for. If the data becomes no longer relevant we will either delete it or anonymize it.
Most commercial websites use ‘cookies’, which are pieces of information that websites send to the browser and stored in the computer hard-drive. Cookies make using the Website easier by storing information about your preferences on the Website. This allows the Website to be tailored to you for your return visits. Cookies do not identify you personally.
If you would prefer not to allow cookies, you can alter your security settings on your web browser to disable cookies or to warn you when cookies are being used. However, by disabling the cookie function in your web browser, you may impede your ability to use parts of the Website.
You have the right to access and change information you provided. You may:
- Access all data that we have gathered on your profile
- Learn what third parties we have shared your data with
- Request an edit of any and all data that we have stored
- Request the deletion of any and all data that we stored
If you wish to exercise any of these rights above, please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com or using the Contact Us link on our website.
PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA
We may from time to time run competitions or offer additional benefits to you and we may ask you to provide us with your personal details for these purposes. Providing us with this information is absolutely optional to you. However, if you do not provide your personal information to us we may not be able to contact you or give you access to the additional benefits.
You may opt-out of these additional communications at any time and can do so by emailing us.
To unsubscribe from our email database, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with “UNSUBSCRIBE” typed into the subject line of the email.